Collaboration with commercial banks
In order to efficiently finance the activities of the companies, BAEZ has established cooperation with almost all commercial banks operating on the Bulgarian market. (for more details, see Insurance Products – Funding with BAEZ Insurance).
BAEZ is a member of Credit Alliancé. It is an international organization set up by COFACE – France, which includes almost all export insurers and credit agencies in the world. As a member of Credit Alliancse, BAEZ has access to data for nearly 50 million companies around the world. This allows for global management of export risk and the use of the experience of other export insurers.
BAEZ is a member of the Prague Branch of Export Insurers – an organization to the Berne Union (International Union of Credit and Investment Insurers).
BAEZ has established strategic partnerships with export-insurance and credit agencies from different countries, with some of them having concluded bilateral cooperation agreements on a bilateral basis – Germany, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Greece, Norway, Russia, Ukraine , Belarus, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Poland, Serbia and Montenegro, Macedonia, Romania, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, India, Uzbekistan, Iran, Egypt, etc. This cooperation not only supports the development of the activities of BAEZ but is also of great benefit for the Bulgarian companies as the bulk of the exports of Bulgaria is directed towards these countries
Anticorruption Initiative to Raise Public Awareness in Combating Bribery of Foreign Officials
- OECD / OECD Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Officials in International Business Transactions
- Council Recommendation on Corruption and Officially Supported Export Credits of 14 December 2006
- Comments on the OECD Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Officials in International Business Transactions
- Report on Phase 3 of the Republic of Bulgaria on Monitoring the Implementation of the Convention on the Fight Against Bribery of Foreign Officials in International Business Transactions and the Revised Recommendation of 2009 on Combating Bribery in International Business Transactions
- Bribery – Special Section, Chapter 8, Section IV, Penal Code of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Raising global awareness of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Convention to Combat Bribery of Foreign Officials in International Business Transactions
Publicly available exclusion lists
World Bank Group
The African Development Bank